DELTA legal, advokátní kancelář s.r.o., ID no.: 03219259, with its registered seat at Na Příkopě 988/31, 110 00, Prague 1 is a limited liability company, established in accordance with Section 15 of Act no. 85/1996 Coll., on Advocacy, registered in the commercial register administered by the Municipal Court in Prague, file no. C 228808 (“DELTA legal”).
You are accepting the terms and conditions below also in an implied way, e.g. by continuing in communications or other interaction with DELTA legal after this notice without any express reservation.
Our messages together with any files transmitted with them may be confidential and may contain legally privileged information, and may be used solely by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete such message, including all copies and attachments, from your system immediately and do not use it in any way. You are hereby notified that any use of messages, that are not intended for you, is prohibited, including direct or indirect disclosure, copying, printing, distribution and/or taking any action in reliance on the contents of such messages. If you have received the message in error, please proceed in the same way and notify the sender immediately.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via e-mail. DELTA legal cannot guarantee that e-mails and any files transmitted with them are free of computer viruses, you should therefore check them yourself. E-mail transmission is not secured and cannot be guaranteed to be error-free or complete. DELTA legal does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of e-mail messages or their attachments.
In case e-mail communication is a part of contract negotiations, you are hereby notified that:
- we reserve the right to terminate such negotiations at any time and for whatever reason;
- the contract will not be executed until the parties reach a full agreement on all terms and conditions;
- acceptance of contract offer with any deviation or reservation is excluded;
- in DELTA legal, conclusion of any contract is subject to internal rules; contract acceptance cannot be reasonably expected by any party before relevant internal procedure takes place.
You are further notified that in any matter where we act as legal representatives:
- any communication regarding contracts by DELTA legal is not binding and;
- DELTA legal is not entitled to conclude the contract on behalf of the client (excluding the case when we expressly inform you in advance that we were empowered to conclude the contract by electronic means of communication and you receive a copy of the relevant Power of Attorney; in cases when we represent the client in contract conclusion, we insist on agreement in written form, with the exception of an email containing all required contract information in non-editable attachment or in pdf form so that the contract can be concluded by a simple and unconditional acceptance by the other party, again recorded in a non-editable attachment or in pdf form);
- contract conclusion can be subject to client´s internal rules; contract acceptance cannot be reasonably expected by any party before such internal procedure takes place and the contract is approved by the client.