For the tenth time in a row, prestigious international rankings agency Chambers & Partners has expressed praise for our legal services and lawyers. The evaluation took into account our firm’s comprehensive, innovative and individual approach, as well as the knowledge and expertise of its lawyers.
Thanks to our clients, DELTA legal is involved in many unique international and domestic projects.
Among others, we advised on:
- problematic loans provided by one of the largest Czech banks;
- the preparation and successful negotiation of a restructuring plan and devising an appropriate strategy for the future procurement process for the engineering company LICHNA trade;
- the purchase of a reconstructed office building from the estate of the bankrupt party to INVESTIKA real estate fund, an open-end mutual fund;
- intensive labour law problems related to labour market shortages.
Chambers & Partners singled out Pavel Fára, the leading partner of the DELTA legal real estate team. According to clients, he has “extensive know-how and vast experience in real estate consulting and financing” and “is very responsible with excellent communication skills”.
“We are delighted to have succeeded in the Chambers & Partners ranking for the tenth time in a row,” Pavel Fára said. “In real estate we offer truly comprehensive services, in many ways intricately interconnected with other equally important areas of our activities. The scope of our advice would not be possible without the outstanding cooperation of the entire team of experts. I can state with confidence that we have the best in the office. As a result, we were able to operate in parallel on several complicated acquisitions, demanding negotiation of commercial leases and related real estate disputes last year. We helped investment fund clients acquire several magnificent buildings in their portfolios. I would like to thank the whole team and look forward to interesting future projects that will follow from this year’s events. I believe we are well prepared for them.”
Subscribe to legal news
- Be close to us - you will be the first to find out what's going on in our office or receive tips for interesting events
- Stay informed - keep up-to-date on the topics you are interested in
- Keep our advice within reach - ask us anytime about anything you need
By submitting this contact form you agree to subscribe to our Legal newsletter and to the use of your personal data (e-mail) to send it. After you log in, we will send you an e-mail message to verify the availability of your e-mail address, and after receiving confirmation you will be included in the database of Legal newsletter recipients. We will send you Legal newsletters approximately once every two weeks. Your e-mail address is safe with us and we will take care of it as long as you subscribe to the Legal newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking in the footer of each Legal newsletter. We will remove your personal information from the database after the termination of communication.