DELTA legal is proud to announce that after years of support, the pilot project of the Czech National Trust was officially launched on Saturday, 11 June 2016 at an opening event in Zdislavice.
The event was attended by many important politicians and businesspeople, including:
- Mr Daniel Herman, Minister of Culture of the Czech Republic
- HE Alexander Grubmayr, Austrian Ambassador in the Czech Republic
- representatives of the Zlín region
- Ms Catherine Leonard of the International National Trusts Organisation (INTO)
- Mr Justin Albert of the British National Trust
- General Secretary of the International National Trusts Organisation
The project, as well as the entire idea of the Czech National Trust, was acknowledged in a personal letter of support from His Royal Highness Charles, Prince of Wales.
The pilot project is focused on rescuing the tomb of Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach, a Czech author and one of the most remarkable literary personalities of the 19th century. The Czech National Trust aims to draw attention to her extraordinary literary and cultural legacy. The tomb is located in Troubky-Zdislavice.